Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within kcupcoffeesite products and services are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with KCupCoffeeSite, our products, or our website.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on KCupCoffeeSite’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on KCupCoffeeSite’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by KCupCoffeeSite at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You have the permission to distribute our material such as infographics, and PDF documents as long as you clearly indicate attribution through text and a hyperlink to the original material, or to the KCupCoffeeSite.com home page.
The materials on KCupCoffeeSite’s web site are provided “as is”. KCupCoffeeSite makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, KCupCoffeeSite does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
KCupCoffeeSite will reject or remove any sponsored content at any time that contains false, deceptive, potentially misleading, or illegal content; is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to KCupCoffeeSite’s brand.
In no event shall KCupCoffeeSite or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on KCupCoffeeSite’s Internet site, even if KCupCoffeeSite or an KCupCoffeeSite authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on KCupCoffeeSite’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. KCupCoffeeSite does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. KCupCoffeeSite may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. KCupCoffeeSite does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Coffee-Brewing-Methods.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KCupCoffeeSite of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to KCupCoffeeSite’s website shall be governed by the laws of Canada, where the owners of Coffee-Brewing-Methods.com reside, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
f you find material on our website that you believe is infringing copyright, send us an email through our Contact form with the claim and the link to the material you believe is being used. If you find material that is copied from our website, we respectfully ask you to use the form to report it to us.