Are you tired of waiting 20 minutes every morning for your old drip coffee maker to brew your coffee? Have you decided that you are fed up with drinking the stale, reheated coffee that was bulk-brewed a couple of hours ago? Do you want to save all that money you are literally throwing away at the end of the day when you pour half a pot of untouched coffee down the drain?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, you will be thrilled with the benefits that the Keurig B70 Platinum Single-Cup Home Brewing System can offer you.
What is the Keurig B70
The Keurig Coffee Maker B70 Platinum consists of:
- A one-touch brewing system for K-Cup coffee, tea or hot chocolate in under a minute
- 1500 watts of power
- Quiet Brew™ technology
- 10 cup brewing capacity
- 5 Brew sizes, including an Iced Beverage option. These options are: Iced drink 3.25 oz., robust 5.25 oz., regular 7.25 oz., large 9.25 oz., and extra large 11.25 oz., which is ideal for a large travel mug or coffee mug
- Patented K-Cups
- A 24-hour digital clock with programmable LCD message center
- A favorite brew size programable option with clock, on/off function and brew temperature user control
- A blue light water level marker so that the water level is always visible
- A removable 60-ounce water tank and removable drip tray
- Compact dimensions: 13″H 10″W 13.25″D
- A free variety pack of 12 K-Cups
Using the Keurig Single-Cup Brewing System is so simple
Brewing coffee with the Keurig B70 platinum is an incredibly easy process. Just pick your favorite K-Cup flavor and pop it in the Keurig single serve coffee maker. In 40 seconds you will have a steaming cup of your favorite beverage.
And there is more: the platinum brewing system B70 from Keurig is not just a coffee machine. It can brew a fresh cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, with a variety of premium brands to choose from.
How does the Keurig B70 1 cup coffee maker work?
What is a K-Cup?
The Keurig 1 cup platinum coffee maker uses a unique, patented type of coffee, tea and cocoa packaging called K-Cups. A K-Cup is a vacuum sealed container of coffee, tea or cocoa, made for single use. The substances in the K-Cup are preserved and protected from the negative effects of air, moisture and light by the vacuum, so you can be sure that your brew will always be delicious and fresh.
The brewing process
After ensuring that the reservoir in your Keurig B70 platinum is full of fresh water and a mug is on the drip tray, just insert your K-Cup into the machine, select the brew size and press the brew button. The Keurig coffee maker then punctures the K-Cup container with two needles and directs hot water through the K-Cup and into your mug, giving you your fresh cup of coffee in less than 60 seconds!
Tea, coffee and cocoa K-Cup options are also available
You can find almost 200 different varieties of K-Cup coffee, tea, and cocoa.
You can also choose from different coffee blend types such as dark, light, medium, decaf, half-half etc.
Green Mountain Coffee and Timothy’s World Coffee offer both tea and cocoa for your Keurig single serve coffee maker, along with numerous other tea and coffee manufacturers.
Want to use your own blend? Use a My K-Cup!
If you can’t find a K-Cup beverage you like, prefer using ground coffee or you simply love that special blend you bought in Costa Rica last summer, there is a solution for you: The Keurig My K-Cup reusable coffee filter.
You can use this filter instead of pre-packaged K-Cups. Place up to two tablespoons of your favorite ground coffee into the mesh metal filter, insert it into the 1 cup coffee maker and enjoy your gourmet coffee! After use, remove and rinse the filter and it is ready to use again.
Keurig Platinum Brewing System B70 reviews
Why makes the Keurig B70 Platinum single serve coffee maker different?
- One machine brews everything – coffee, tea and even hot cocoa
- It comes with 4 brew size options – from a 5.25-ounce cup to the 11.25-ounce large mug
- There is no clean up required. No need to worry about grinding and measuring coffee.
- It comes with a set timer which automatically turns on your brewer at the right time in time in the morning, so that you don’t have to wait for that delicious, first cup of coffee.
- Set up the B70 to keep the water hot for the next cup instead of having to wait for the machine to re-heat.
- Preparing your coffee (or tea) doesn’t get any easier – just open the lid, insert a K-Cup, close the lid, and select a cup size. Apart from that you just have to set the brew size and temperature. That’s all!